Like Tree4Likes

Are Gold and Silver good investments right now?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Now about silver and gold. My objection to both is the claim that they are a place of safety at all times when the markets are volatile. Much prefer to listen to Dennis Gartman of the Gartman Letter who doesn't have a fixed position on commodities. The true believers on the other hand......

Original Post Deleted
    you're too funny.

i'm not a cheerleader. i don't care if anybody buys or not. keep your money in shitty 3% or 5% yields, i don't care. LOL

i'm just busting your balls because you've been absolutely DEAD WRONG since FOREVER yet you continue to thump down your opinion as if you had a clue in what you're talking about.

you don't. your analysis is incredibly short-sighted because you are looking at basic numbers. you look at certain selective ratios and automatically come up with a meaningless conclusion because you think some numbers are too high or whatever.

but instead of being a simple robot or excel sheet with no internal analytical abilities, maybe you should think harder about why those numbers are reached in the first place.

you obviously can't reason beyond that basic level though so you continue being confused about everything.

I wish all these people who know everything were sharing their knowledge with the rest of us. For example, instead of boasting they have made gazillions, why not recommend stocks they expect to go up within the next 6 months? So 6 months later we can go check how good they have done. If someone is consistently right, we can then take up his advise and invest like him, to everybody's benefit, admiration and eternal gratitude.

Kaylee12 likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    like i said, you have absolutely no clue what's going on, and that's why you've been dead wrong since forever.

any retard can look at a simple ratio and claim some number is too high or whatever.

that is such simpleton analysis.

if you don't know what's going on, all you can is rely on simple ratios while neglecting on the fundamentals behind them.

well, instead of just being so simple, why don't you try really hard to think why are those ratios or numbers even at those levels?

use more depth. don't just be a simple robot.

Original Post Deleted
    if any idiot can make money, then the ones who let that opportunity pass them by must be bigger idiots.
    Last edited by zymu; 05-04-2013 at 05:01 PM.

So easy to thump your chest like a little teenager with no proof... Reminds me of the guy who claimed he would take pride in his job even if he was a street cleaner for 20 years. Here's my equivalent.

Yesterday, I ran a three hour marathon after I sold a few stocks for a couple of millions profit. I then proceeded to the gym in my Ferrari where I bench pressed 400 pounds a few times and finished my evening with three models who told me I was the best lover they ever had... So there

I see handbags!

50 stocks?

It is very difficult for an average person to study 50 companies in depth before buying. It is much easier if you study one or two companies and then if you believe in the company's management and it future prospects, then buy that company.

Original Post Deleted
    walkup likes this.

Oldtimer use a checklist, makes you more efficient.

Op: cigarettes are.

Odd isn't it that the goldbugs predicting, nay guaranteeing the crash of HK property are the ones getting shredded right now. $1438 this morning.