Like Tree21Likes

Recent land sales

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

They are coming for you @shri LOL

In the latest sign, Ping An Real Estate Capital’s venture with Road King Infrastructure outbid 13 developers to secure the right to develop a residential plot at Wong Chuk Hang.

Chuckster - lots of construction going in here. The MTR plot in wing Chuk Hang will break records. But there are several buildings where the price is fairly static. My lease comes up in 2018. Gives me enough time to review and reset our requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Saw this comment on the SCMP post about Ap Lei Chau WTF, seriously WTF, 11.2 Mil for a shitty 350sqft apartment LOL
    If the developer has any sense - they will not use this for the micro-350 sq ft apartments that are trendy. Prime location which needs minimum 1000 sq ft apartments.

I'm betting they'll be in the 40K-45K+ / sq ft range when released.

- Excellent point .. this is what Sun Hung Kai's land bank looks like.

Bottom line - they're much better placed after the emotional bump in prices that recent land auctions have caused in new devleopments that are coming into the market.

From the report in the SCMP...

SHKP has accumulated enough land for development for the next five years at a cost much more reasonable than today’s prices, said Choudhary. For the 2014-15 financial year, 20 per cent of sites sold through government tender went to SHKP, a similar level as the 2010-13 period, he said.
    Hong Kong’s top developers adopt different land bank strategies to fend of rising competition | South China Morning Post
    Apjace likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4