Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree31Likes

Best credit card in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    Are you sure about this? I have two octopus cards with AAVS, linked to the same credit card with the same financial institution
    You can link up to 4 if they are 4 different HKID cards - e.g family members. Only 1 on the same m ID card.

I know, it makes no sense. But believe me, I just had my application rejected for this reason and it wasn't unexpected as it's in their T+C.

The deal is, I have personalized Octopus but now want to swap to a keychain mini octopus (so handy). But trying to cancel your current AAVS is 10x more hassle than simply getting a new CC. Just try it...
    bdw and SalseroHK like this.

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by MyCsPiTTa
    You can link up to 4 if they are 4 different HKID cards - e.g family members. Only 1 on the same m ID card.

I know, it makes no sense. But believe me, I just had my application rejected for this reason and it wasn't unexpected as it's in their T+C.

The deal is, I have personalized Octopus but now want to swap to a keychain mini octopus (so handy). But trying to cancel your current AAVS is 10x more hassle than simply getting a new CC. Just try it...
    OK I believe you . Yeah the two that I have are for my wife and I.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456