Like Tree14Likes

Buying cryptocurrency from HK

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

The fee is around 5% I think.

Starting a Crypto Wallet and making a transaction - HELP

Can someone lay it on the line how I can start with Bitcoin.
    1) Open a wallet/account - lets say Blockchain
    2) Join an Exchange - lets say Bittrex
    3) Pay money into the Blockchain account and turn it into BTC. This is where i get stuck. How can I do this? Am i even doing this correct or not.

Anyone else got experiences of starting up and avoiding traps and trouble?

Original Post Deleted
    If you need, you can withdraw from a Bitcoin ATM

Is this a ruling by SFC that bitcoins are officially considered 'futures' now? Or was that decision made prior?

Circular to Licensed Corporations and Registered Institutions on Bitcoin futures contracts and cryptocurrency-related investment products | Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong

I wonder how this affects the exchanges operating out of HK.

hey guys, with the current crypto exchange situation in hk , is it a good idea to purchase from US or Canada and transfer money from here to Canadian exchange personally or through someone else. Any benefit this way or will I end up paying extra ? just trying to understand if it works well or have some drawback that i can't see.

you might have figured I am not very experience with international transfer so just trying to get idea as even HK bank carges transfer fees.

My transfer to gatecoin rejected twice and i saw price shot up from 2k USD to what we have today

I wanna transfer Ethereum or Litecoin

Quote Originally Posted by Busyguy:
    hey guys, with the current crypto exchange situation in hk , is it a good idea to purchase from US or Canada and transfer money from here to Canadian exchange personally or through someone else. Any benefit this way or will I end up paying extra ? just trying to understand if it works well or have some drawback that i can't see.

you might have figured I am not very experience with international transfer so just trying to get idea as even HK bank carges transfer fees.

My transfer to gatecoin rejected twice and i saw price shot up from 2k USD to what we have today
    Try anxpro.com

Thanks, is it still better than sending money to Canada and asking my brother to buy for me. as i heard ANX exchange rate is high as well as they might not able to process like gatecoin. wanna process ASAP

Last edited by Busyguy; 13-12-2017 at 02:22 PM. Reason: more

Just buy from localbitcoins.com. Instant transactions and no need to send in your ID or address and cheques. Just find a seller that does bank transfers, open up a trade, transfer money and receive the bitcoin.

Hi Guys

thinking of jumping in the cryptocurrency bandwagon

I tried scrolling through the thread and got confusing responses

can you please let me about whats the easiest and safest way to buy bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, ethereum from HK (preferably without wiuring money overaseas etc if possible).

Please guide me based on your experience

thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast