Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree2Likes

Buying cryptocurrency from HK

Quote Originally Posted by kmn911
    the ones there have always had problems, either not connected or bad prices
    What are the rates like?

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds
    What are the rates like?
    I have not used them personally, tough someone I know did not have a good experience there. The fees are not in writing, you have to ask and they seems to change

The fee is around 5% I think.

Starting a Crypto Wallet and making a transaction - HELP

Can someone lay it on the line how I can start with Bitcoin.
    1) Open a wallet/account - lets say Blockchain
    2) Join an Exchange - lets say Bittrex
    3) Pay money into the Blockchain account and turn it into BTC. This is where i get stuck. How can I do this? Am i even doing this correct or not.

Anyone else got experiences of starting up and avoiding traps and trouble?

I'm trying to withdraw HKD from my gatecoin account and have been told that Gatecoin are currently unable to process HKD withdrawals.

Bearing in mind that I don't have either a USD or EUR bank account, does anyone know of a workaround to getting HKD out of Gatecoin?

Hopefully they will sort their issues with HK banks out soon but they haven't given any indication that this is likely in the near future. The current situation is shambolic and frankly makes me very unsettled.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSapSap
    I'm trying to withdraw HKD from my gatecoin account and have been told that Gatecoin are currently unable to process HKD withdrawals.

Bearing in mind that I don't have either a USD or EUR bank account, does anyone know of a workaround to getting HKD out of Gatecoin?

Hopefully they will sort their issues with HK banks out soon but they haven't given any indication that this is likely in the near future. The current situation is shambolic and frankly makes me very unsettled.
    If you need, you can withdraw from a Bitcoin ATM

Thanks, good idea. I've never used one - how much can take out in one go? And can you use them for ETH?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456