Like Tree14Likes

Buying cryptocurrency from HK

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

They are very responsive but they sell out very soon. Checkout their FB page, they open for trading each day around 1230 and sell out their ETH stock within 1 hour or 2.

I have been waiting for almost a week for Gatecoin to deposit my bank transfer into my account. This is really getting ridiculous.

I am still waiting for replies on my emails regarding this deposit.

Did anyone end up getting their money deposited into their Gatecoin account? How long did it take you?

Does anyone have any recommendations on better exchanges in Hong Kong that I can use? I may just drop Gatecoin and blacklist them completely. It's such a shame really, because I had high hopes for them.

Tidebit.com

Quote Originally Posted by rebol2n:
    Anyone else with experience with Gatecoin? I did a wire transfer to Gatecoin and it has been 4 days with no response from the team at all... I kind of regret using Gatecoin now.
    Did you get your money wired into your account yet?

I have the same problem with them. Have wired the money prior to the Dec 19th HKD account suspension. But have not heard back from them at all... no response whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by front381:
    I have the same problem with them. Have wired the money prior to the Dec 19th HKD account suspension. But have not heard back from them at all... no response whatsoever.
    Not sure what is going on. I don't believe that backlogs take this long to clear up. They've had more than sufficient time to do it....

Any luck from the deposits from Gatecoin? I still see nothing has been credited into my account...

hi there
    i am waiting to get verified on kraken
    i am also from hong kong and would like to ask you if you have been able to withdraw your funds in usd from kraken into you bank account in hong kong?

Hi guys

Happy new year! How is everyone?

I am probably one of those last suckers who wants to get into crypto currencies at this stage but its a thought and I want to act on it. Like everyone else I tried coinbase and it doesnt work in Hkg. I read about Gatecoin on here too but its mostly negative; they are not crediting transfers, so on and so forth

Are there any updates on whats the best trading platform in Hong Kong to use to buy ETH or Litecoins and such others?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast