Like Tree43Likes

[Passive investment] - Feedback on ETF portfolio

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

oh wow thanks!

I'd call / email them - absolutely no reason why it should not be available through LSE.

Hello all,

Today was the d-day !
    I made my first ever investment in equities and I wanted to thank all of you for your advice, support and reactivity. Thanks a lot.

But hey I have few more questions for you

So my portfolio is now 50% VUSD / 40% VEUD / 10% 2800.
    Next steps planned is to get exposure to Japan, Canada, Australia and EM with something like (feel free to scream):
    VUSD 45%
    VEUR 20%
    2800 5%
    VJPN 10%
    EIMI 10%
    Canada ETF to be defined 5%
    Australia ETF to be defined 5%

Et voila !

PS: I'm looking at stocks quotes every 10 minutes, I believe it will pass with time

pin and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hykss:

PS: I'm looking at stocks quotes every 10 minutes, I believe it will pass with time
    Don't. Checking on progress makes it difficult to stay dispationate. You will likely over trade and also buy or sell according to emotion.
    shri and traineeinvestor like this.

Hello all,

Today was the d-day !
    I made my first ever investment in equities and I wanted to thank all of you for your advice, support and reactivity. Thanks a lot.
    Just checking to see how you're doing a year later. Happyish with your investments?

To give you a quick update, during this year I've added a japan and a canada exposure + some .HK individual stocks to my VUSD/VEUD/2800 portfolio.
    The ratio could look like what I planned in my first post except for my HK/China exposure which is more on the 15% than the 5%.

You bet my unrealized profit is on the negative side after this year but all in all I'm really happy I took that step !

To give you a quick update, during this year I've added a japan and a canada exposure + some .HK individual stocks to my VUSD/VEUD/2800 portfolio.
    The ratio could look like what I planned in my first post except for my HK/China exposure which is more on the 15% than the 5%.

You bet my unrealized profit is on the negative side after this year but all in all I'm really happy I took that step !
    Good approach - investing in equities is a long term game.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5