Like Tree18Likes

MPF - Manulife presentation

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

yeah, I got an email about that a few weeks ago. However fees for the majority of their funds will still remain over 1%. They are not reducing the fees on their DIS. Basically they have decided to rob a bit less from everyone.

orel100x likes this.

So which provider does actually have a low fee Index fund option? Like below 0.5% fee?

Here's all the providers and funds as of end of July: https://fpp.mpfa.org.hk/english/mpp_list.jsp

Though please note that some providers only work with companies and not individuals.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    So which provider does actually have a low fee Index fund option? Like below 0.5% fee?
    Doesn't exist. I pay 0.7% with HSBC Value Choice (global equity tracker) and believe its one of the lowest.

can see all fund here:

MPFA

edit: chris beat me to it

Hello,

I used to have my MPF with HSBC Value Choice but switched to another provider (the one my employer uses now) as I can't stand HSBC.

My MPF is about half a million now, not huge but not tiny either. Would like to switch to whoever has the lowest cost passive index fund either world or HK equities.

Does anyone know who's the cheapest after HSBC Value Choice?