Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree58Likes

Car Park Craze

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Does that mean the guy who made money on the car park is smarter/nicer/more educated?
    Well, it certainly means he is smarter than the guy who bought the parking spot from him.
    Titus, sinespe, orel100x and 1 others like this.

Just got a whatsapp from agents... their speculation is moving up north now... pushing for HKers to buy up parking spaces in Guangzhou and Foshan (Greater Bay area).... selling the idea of "getting on the train" for under 350k HKD.... I dunno.... a bit more hesitant when it's, as they say in Chinese, "buying a cow that's over the mountain"

shri likes this.

Jesus.... I bought something back in April.... recently just completed all the transaction and bothered to get my ass over to the building to get the parking pass registered etc.... listed it on FB groups for rent.... agent contacts me the same day if I'm willing to sell. Of course, for the right price. So I mark it up 30%..... and just sold today... 2 days after posting onto FB..............WTF.........
    I can see why young people in HK are into get rich quick or get jealous of peers who might not even lift a finger for work and just place themselves at the right place and right time in real estate......

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Just got a whatsapp from agents... their speculation is moving up north now... pushing for HKers to buy up parking spaces in Guangzhou and Foshan (Greater Bay area).... selling the idea of "getting on the train" for under 350k HKD.... I dunno.... a bit more hesitant when it's, as they say in Chinese, "buying a cow that's over the mountain"
    That's called scraping the bottom of the barrel!
    Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia
    That's called scraping the bottom of the barrel!
    Yea time to cash out LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4