Physical gold/silver

Closed Thread

Smile Physical gold/silver

Hi,

Do you guys have used any of the following and how was your experience?
    Kitco HK
    LPM
    Swiss Investors
    Emperio Gold?

I'm not interested in whether physical silver of gold is a good idea, thanks! =)

not sure the last 2, but i have been buying from Kitco and recently started LPM also.
    pricing are fair, but if you are not buying in tube the spread can be quite a fair bit. e.g. silver coins, 1~24 pieces can be +20hkd versus the 25piece price.

not sure what you are looking for.. but well, they are there...

I don't have experience with the last two either. so wanted to see if any had postivie/negative experienes. what I like with LPM is that they buy back metals not bought through them. what I like with KITCO HK is that they are part of KITCO, so somehow it may give you some confidence. wonder if any used the other two dealers. It seems OCBC and BOC also have some precious metals in some branches. will go have a look too.

Wasn't happy with either of those. Spreads were quite high. Go to hang Seng main bank. Buy 1ounce coins with hk$50 spreads or 6 ounce 5 taels mini bars with hk$200 spreads. They always have stock.

Someone on another thread said bank of china but I went once and they wanted me to make a booking. Not really patient like that...