Like Tree6Likes

Personal Stocks Portfolio Tracker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It has a couple of bugs related to multiple reporting currencies. Easily fixable and I've emailed the author to see if he will update his template.

Paxbritannia likes this.

Exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks!

Very good portfolio tracker! Thanks Shri.

Glad you found it useful.

I am trying to figure out how to handle fixed deposits and cash in savings accounts. Not a big deal, but would be nice to eventually have something that would trigger an email if the cash exceeds a certain limit, to rebalance / reinvest that.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Glad you found it useful.

I am trying to figure out how to handle fixed deposits and cash in savings accounts. Not a big deal, but would be nice to eventually have something that would trigger an email if the cash exceeds a certain limit, to rebalance / reinvest that.
    Sounds like a good problem to have! Excess cash and needing an alert to tell you to invest!

I think that's probably why you won't find too many portfolio trackers with that type of function as not many people have that issue!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggsy
    Sounds like a good problem to have! Excess cash and needing an alert to tell you to invest!

I think that's probably why you won't find too many portfolio trackers with that type of function as not many people have that issue!!
    Matter of discipline. If you want to rebalance and reinvest your dividends.

Will post some more about this later. It has to do with buying a min number of stocks - hk board lots etc.
    Last edited by shri; 15-02-2020 at 08:18 AM.

this is excellent - thanks for sharing @shri.

shri likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2