Like Tree105Likes

Which fund is better and at what price to buy?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by wanda siu:
    Allow me to seek your expert advice:My sister bought AXA investment plan and has lost lots of money over almost 10 years. She would like to switch to another fund (as attached). Please advise which is/are good fund(s) to invest. Thank you very muchRegards,Wanda Siu
    GET OUT OF TH AXA FUND.
    drumbrake and Coolboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    GET OUT OF TH AXA FUND.
    Our friend put it quite nicely ... "Don't sell until you have something better to do with the proceeds".

Pointless getting out of a fund unless you know what you're going to do with the proceeds and well educated with the risks and potential rewards/failures.
    @wanda siu - I humbly suggest spending a little bit of time and money reading and learning. If you sell that fund and buy another fund, you're setting yourself up for more disappointments.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/155/thread345176.html

Allow me to seek your kind advice: My sister reply: "Please ask specifically that I do not want to get out of the fund, so please advise on what fund should I choose from the list." Thank youRegards,Wanda Siu

Allow me to seek your kind advice: My sister reply: "Please ask specifically that I do not want to get out of the fund, so please advise on what fund should I choose from the list." Thank youRegards,Wanda Siu
    Ask her to speak to her financial advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Ask her to speak to her financial advisor.
    means jumping from a bad to a worst lava pool ?

anyway it has been active for 10years, whatever they can squeeze out as fees has more or less been squeezed out.. now is just the residual.. don't think makes any difference getting out or not

Her financial advisor in Citibank know nothing and therefore she would like to seek your expert advice. Thank youRegards,Wanda Siu

Her financial advisor in Citibank know nothing and therefore she would like to seek your expert advice. Thank youRegards,Wanda Siu
    knowing nothing is better than having someone else to tell you how to invest

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11