Like Tree48Likes

How to evict crazy daughter in law from property???

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thanks to Geo. We can talk about anything here, from getting a wheel cart, to finding an apartment, to making friends, getting divorced, to medical advices, to suicidal tendencies including evicting a crazy daughter -in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    Thanks to Geo. We can talk about anything here, from getting a wheel cart, to finding an apartment, to making friends, getting divorced, to medical advices, to suicidal tendencies including evicting a crazy daughter -in-law.
    We're a supportive bunch!
    Fiona in HKG and chuckster007 like this.

how did it go?

What medical issues are you talking about here? I’m saying my brother’s wife is batshit crazy and attempted to kill him because she wants money. And the property is in my mother’s name. How can I not be worried for my brother. I am helpless rn and I just want other ppl’s opinion on wtf my family can do. The property is in my mom’s name so she doesn’t even have the right to be there. Basically she won’t leave until she gets the property or she will keep threatening my brother’s life. I know it’s so pathetic. BTW she’s from mainland. Lmao

How did it go for you? You had to kick someone out of your property?

Yup for one, divorce lawyers aren’t cheap. And yea no offense to my brother, he doesn’t know how to control his women. I don’t know the details on why my bro is not doing anything. I feel really sorry for my niece.

Hahahahah nice one!!!

Hey guys random question. How much $ does it cost to transfer the ownership of a property? For example if my mom wants to transfer it under my name. I heard it costs millions. Is it seriously true. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by el_0211:
    Hey guys random question. How much $ does it cost to transfer the ownership of a property? For example if my mom wants to transfer it under my name. I heard it costs millions. Is it seriously true. -_-
    Use the 'quote' button if you're responding to a specific post, otherwise nobody has any idea who you are trying to talk to.

https://www.hkclic.org/en/topics/sal...ement/q3.shtml