Like Tree29Likes

Misrepresentation by Property Agent

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Just some update...

I have went to argue with the agent, and she looked "surprised"
    It "appears" that vendor lied.

Vendor claims the person (vendor's mother) had died on the way to hospital, not inside the flat.
    what I have is Letter of Administration which states that "[her] dead body was found in [the flat address] on [date]".
    My lawyer was able to get this due to proving Good title.

The vendor said he will get death certificate should say she died on the way to hospital, and he will get it to me today.
    But I highly suspect the court (letters of administration) made a very detailed mistake on where she died.

let's see.

Last edited by simpsjk; 15-04-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Update:

It appears the vendor lied. After delaying the delivery of death certificate few days, I finally got it.
    It claims that the person has passed away inside the flat, contrary to what he was saying (passed away on the way to hospital).

I am not too sure what options I have here to compensate myself even a bit.

under contract law, what the vendor, agent, owner, lawyers, bank said or didn't say is immaterial, only the contract counts. If the OP has a signed contract that stated no person(s) died inside the property, and now there is evidence to the contrary, it is a good case (not a legal opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by simpsjk:
    Update:

It appears the vendor lied. After delaying the delivery of death certificate few days, I finally got it.
    It claims that the person has passed away inside the flat, contrary to what he was saying (passed away on the way to hospital).

I am not too sure what options I have here to compensate myself even a bit.
    Buy a ouija board and ask the dead guy if he hid money somewhere
    hongkong7 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4