Like Tree171Likes

Bears and your portfolio..

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16

So....

Do we now need a thread that is titled "Bulls and your portfolio"?

https://twitter.com/MoneyTalkR3/stat...81142662348800

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    So....

I would stick with the bears. I don't see all the massive intervention preventing a recession and I don't see America back to work by Easter (well of 2020 anyway).

If the market was a person it would be in serious need of psychiatric intervention.
    shri, Sith, HK_Katherine and 3 others like this.

So....

Exactly the point I made earlier that studies show that biggest gains are usually clustered around the biggest falls. I.o.w. don’t try to time the market!

shri likes this.

You beat me to it. Saw on the summary that yours was the last post and I wondered if it was this article.

You beat me to it. Saw on the summary that yours was the last post and I wondered if it was this article.
    Probably just timezone advantage.

To be a trader these days...the highs and the lows. Being a long term invesror is a calmer ride if you can just stop looking at your portfolio performance.

Check out some of those marijuana performance charts... just mind numbing.

Plenty of room to go downwards. As hullexile predicts, recession on the horizon, and Sith, big gains accompanied by big falls. Humble opinion (doesn't mean much) keep any powder dry for now.

Think in the past, days (or consecutive days) of 5~10% gains only happen during bear markets.. bear market counter rallies...

Quote Originally Posted by coffee_break
    To be a trader these days...the highs and the lows. Being a long term invesror is a calmer ride if you can just stop looking at your portfolio performance.

Check out some of those marijuana performance charts... just mind numbing.

Plenty of room to go downwards. As hullexile predicts, recession on the horizon, and Sith, big gains accompanied by big falls. Humble opinion (doesn't mean much) keep any powder dry for now.
    The son was mentioning MJ (ETF) related stocks interest - "If Sanders get the nomination.... watch this". (I'd like to hope not because of personal consumption interests.. but that is another story).

Have been tracking Canopy and IIPR for a bit - spiked up WAY too quickly for me to be comfortable with them.

IIPR is actually an interesting one... will look at it again in a few weeks - buy and hold say 5-10K for 3-5 years at the right price.
    coffee_break likes this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16