Like Tree9Likes

Interactive Brokers vs Saxo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Been answered here ...
    It seems like Interactive Brokers segregates accounts "Client money is segregated in special bank or custody accounts, which are designated for the exclusive benefit of clients of IBKR." + they have special policy coverages. At the end of the day both IB and Saxo seem reliable, just think Saxo has a better product for me even though more expensive

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoadAhead
    It seems like Interactive Brokers segregates accounts "Client money is segregated in special bank or custody accounts, which are designated for the exclusive benefit of clients of IBKR." + they have special policy coverages. At the end of the day both IB and Saxo seem reliable, just think Saxo has a better product for me even though more expensive
    What I mean by segregated account is for each customer they have their own separate account that Saxo sets up.

With IB, they segregate the investments of all their customers in a separate account.

Spot the difference?
    TheRoadAhead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    What I mean by segregated account is for each customer they have their own separate account that Saxo sets up.

With IB, they segregate the investments of all their customers in a separate account.

Spot the difference?
    Got it. Thank you a lot. I’ll probably go with Saxo even more expensive. Just need to think of trading at least one every 6 months

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3