Like Tree30Likes

Will the market tank tomorrow?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

A little bit of green on the board now (or red, depending on your cultural disposition).

Wish I'd hurry up and get paid. Don't think Baba will be available for under 200 for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Do any of you guys have access to Southbound buy/sell trading stats for today?
    As you know, I know the square root of FA about how the markets operate but - Are you thinking the same as me?

Looking at Bloomberg and the market losers and winners today ( which seems to going to end flat ). Seems to me the winners are all "friends of mother" and after the initial opening when BIG down, a shit load of buying went on from somewhere to bring the market up? I may be completely off base here but it certainly would be in someones interest for the market not to tank during this period. Have they got enough to do that or will the market inevitably lose its liquidity and fall like Galileo's spheres from the Tower of Pisa?
    shri and Coolboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon72:
    A little bit of green on the board now (or red, depending on your cultural disposition).

Wish I'd hurry up and get paid. Don't think Baba will be available for under 200 for much longer.
    Given that the all-time is 220 how do we see 198 as cheap?

BABA volatility could be majorly affected by a US delisting

https://pcaobus.org/International/Pa...hallenges.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Given that the all-time is 220 how do we see 198 as cheap?
    I'm not really thinking of the fundamentals, although I do think it has the potential to be huge in the future, but that being added to both the HSI and stock connect in the next 6 months or so will give it a big boost.

Seen online...

Bought some Link this morning. Let's all pray it will bounce back to 80!

Secretary Pompeo's announcement will surely have an effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Secretary Pompeo's announcement will surely have an effect.
    I imagine it will have a profound effect both on the markets and human rights. Is there anything left for the government to lose now?

Additionally is this a one way street or can Hong Kong somehow regain its special status with the US?

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Additionally is this a one way street or can Hong Kong somehow regain its special status with the US?
    As an independent state yes!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast