Like Tree7Likes

What is your MPF invested in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm all in on HSBC DIS. Lowest fees and reasonable performance

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    I'm all in on HSBC DIS. Lowest fees and reasonable performance
    HSBC DIS = Core Accumulation Fund - 0.77% ER (this is ~60% equities and ~40% bonds)
    Unless you are over 65 (actually I'm not 100% when this is your DIS): Age 65 Plus Fund - 0.78% ER

Just got this email last night. Is this through all providers? Still doesn't cancel out the crazy fees but every little helps.

Privileged Rates Program determines your level of privilege based on your Years of Manulife MPF Relationship3 and the level of your Aggregated MPF Assets4. The highest level of privilege is 8, which enables you to enjoy a discount of up to 37% (based on the current management fees for applicable constituent funds). The longer the Years of Manulife MPF Relationship and the more the Aggregated MPF Assets, the more attractive the management fee privilege (i.e. the more bonus unit rebates5) (if applicable) you may enjoy!

Last edited by shri; 13-08-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganH:
    HSBC DIS = Core Accumulation Fund - 0.77% ER (this is ~60% equities and ~40% bonds)
    Unless you are over 65 (actually I'm not 100% when this is your DIS): Age 65 Plus Fund - 0.78% ER
    Just checked. You are correct. I'm now tempted to swap some out for one of the cheaper North American funds to remove the unnecessary over-exposure to bonds.

I agree Its overpriced .As in paying 0.9% for them to buy 2800 at 0.1% fees. Their admin don’t cos that much. Why don’t they disclose how much they earn from managing our mpf.

Fcuk the mpf. Let people have a retirement account that allows you to buy from a list of preapproved etf eg world stock index listed in U.K., USA, gold, silver (both approved ETF eg Sprott or ZKB, or fully allocated segregated physical bars at preapproved reputable company , REITs not just hk ones but others like British land land sec Hibernia reit capitaland commercial trust Simmons property etc. Give people choice from within an acceptable range of investments. Let us buy 2800 if we want to etc.

periphery831 and muzzdang like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2