Like Tree162Likes

Evergrande Drama ...

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Evergrande Drama ...

not sure if they should even be called journalist :

https://www.qresearch.it/2021/07/20/...uidation-level

Just for comparison, HK Land, biggest landlord in hk prime office land, and has barely any debt (debt to equity i think is 15 or 20%), currently trades at around 50% of liquidation level.. even worst than Evergrande ?

Simply someone that has no idea how stock market works.

What is "liquidation level"? When P/B is < 1? Or is the actual book negative?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    What is "liquidation level"? When P/B is < 1?
    her comment is obviously on the fact that --> 'shares trade at 62% of book value'

also means she assume she can liquidate the company at book value...

Chasing this down a little bit more... seems like its a rip from ZeroHedge, not as much as a 'bloomberg' thing.

Can you point me to an actual Bloomberg article or screenshot? I cannot find this anywhere credible.. just zerohedge scrapers.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 10.56.51 AM.png
Views: 4028
Size:  43.1 KB

And while we're on this topic .. this one was retweeted by her and strikes a rather different tone (atleast more balanced and nuanced).

https://twitter.com/RChoongWilkins/s...62949382856707

Beats me. I don't subscribe to bloomberg so can only rely on rips.. so its the rip that are headlining it wrong ?
    Anyway the reality is, pretty much all property companies are trading at below valuation.. what's that even a justification.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    Beats me. I don't subscribe to bloomberg so can only rely on rips.. so its the rip that are headlining it wrong ?
    Anyway the reality is, pretty much all property companies are trading at below valuation.. what's that even a justification.
    It is NOT a bloomberg rip. It is a rip of a zerohedge article - blame those fuckers for the low quality clickbait garbage that gets republished, not Bloomberg in this case.

Sofia Horta is at or very close to the top of her game - I have no clue how this got associated to her, but it is most certainly not her headline or content.

Use Google News if you want on topic Bloomberg news without actually being a subscriber.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    It is NOT a bloomberg rip. It is a rip of a zerohedge article - blame those fuckers for the low quality clickbait garbage that gets republished, not Bloomberg in this case.

Sofia Horta is at or very close to the top of her game - I have no clue how this got associated to her, but it is most certainly not her headline or content.

Use Google News if you want on topic Bloomberg news without actually being a subscriber.
    thanks. if that's the case then change the topic please. but the content is miserable nevertheless....

To be fair to them, and I know that company very well! Their KPIs are crazy and many people end up burning out. There has been more and more pressure on their journalists since the midget came back at the helm of the company.
    I won't say much but this might explain the why of poorer media quality.

Coolboy likes this.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast