Like Tree68Likes

Anybody still got confidence left in china stocks....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12

What does this money collection involve? As in it cannot be used for commercial transactions? I cannot find any news elsewhere.

Seems Didi is being delisted - if it is delisted at the IPO price ($14) there should be quite a pop in price...

Proposals under consideration include a straight-up privatization or a share float in Hong Kong followed by a delisting from the U.S., the people added. If the privatization proceeds, the proposal will likely be at least the $14 IPO price since a lower offer so soon after the June initial public offering could prompt lawsuits or shareholder resistance, the people said. If there is a secondary listing in Hong Kong, the IPO price would probably be a discount to the share price in the U.S., $8.11 as of Wednesday’s close.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...security-fears

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    What does this money collection involve? As in it cannot be used for commercial transactions? I cannot find any news elsewhere.
    This means you can not use the money collection QR code for a business. Plenty of small businesses collect payments by printing their personal QR code. China is probably losing out on too much tax revenue that way. Lots of small Chinese-run AirBNB in South East Asia also take payment via personal QR codes. That way they get to avoid paying taxes in 2 countries, since the payment is entirely processed in China,
    ndt, shri, ycchai and 1 others like this.

I now understand the Google translation . Just noticed the commercial use in the translation. Thanks mrgoodkat

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12