Like Tree57Likes

Shall I sell my HK property?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

If you require a retrospective valuation and your home estate is covered by the local agents, you can get past transaction data from Centaline / Midland websites.

Jaz Paul likes this.

Are there any downsides to selling a property which already has tenants? Is it better to sell an empty property?

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Are there any downsides to selling a property which already has tenants? Is it better to sell an empty property?
    A vacant property is definitely an easier sell due to the ease of access for prospective buyers whereas tenanted properties require cooperation from tenants who may pose undue inconvenience for various reasons. However, in my case, the same real estate agent who had assisted in renting my house out has found a potential buyer making it less complicated.
    drumbrake likes this.

Exclamation

http://archive.today/Oe6E3

Get your violins out
    shri likes this.

The majority of home buyers are owner occupiers and require vacant possession. However, there are some buyers that will buy with a tenant in-situ as a rental investment.

If you want a quick sale, sell with vacant possession.

It's just enforcement of the framework established for the village house.
    Mainly illegally build one block, not respecting the size (max 3 storeys and each of 700 sq ft

But historically enforcement has been dull hence the continuous abuse ...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4