Like Tree19Likes

Where and how to buy Crypto?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where and how to buy Crypto?

If I do not have an account, where to start in HK trading Cryptocurrency? I am not a professional investor. Is there any user-friendly and low service charge app? Of course, a safe platform. Thanks for guiding.

Didn't new laws pass saying you need to have at least hk$8 million to buy/sell/trade crypto in hk?

My friend just starts it recently through an app but he is not Chinese so I am not sure.

Coingaroo
    9299 0041
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/6VzJxbqD3BqYyvLc7

it's popup store portal to turn your fiat currency into crypto. you'll need a portal because crypto and traditional finance don't like each other very much

stanleystanley likes this.

I just use binance it's a bit complicated but it kinda uses a one time only quiz to test your knowledge whether or not you understand how trading works and if you know your way around the app or something

stanleystanley likes this.

App:use binance
    buy: use Coingaroo

I do not do crypto- I am befuddled that it continues to increase. and "make" money However, if you do, choose your platform wisely.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-58331959

is it true that in HK,if your bank account is found to be involved in crypto trades...the bank may/may not close your account or something?

Generally...sad to see HK left behind in the curve

Tidebit or Genesis Block are easy and reliable. The requirements for having $8million HKD are coming in Q2 of 2022 apparently so best to look into it before then.

- Localbitcoin. Can use FPS to transfer and then you get crypto
    - BlockFI. Wire transfer in USD and then convert to crypto

shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast