Like Tree64Likes

Invest in Crypto now or wait til regulation has been sorted out first?

Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. #71

    Ryanair openly admitting their product is so bad it takes devastating financial loss for it to be an option.

    https://twitter.com/pinche_osito/sta...OrsFnJrKCNmsnA


  2. #72

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    23,027

    I’ll take some McNuggets too please Gollygordon

    aw451 and Gollygordon like this.

  3. #73

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollygordon:
    Ryanair openly admitting their product is so bad it takes devastating financial loss for it to be an option.

    https://twitter.com/pinche_osito/sta...OrsFnJrKCNmsnA
    I dont even know if it's cheap, when i forgot to print my ticket they asked me for 20 quids to print it, assholes.

  4. #74

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I dont even know if it's cheap, when i forgot to print my ticket they asked me for 20 quids to print it, assholes.
    Quids and Lunas are worth about the same these days

  5. #75

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    929

    Did gollygordon buy crypto? Is he also the one who said tsla drop was obvious and would fall another 80%?

    Gordon please tell me your next big bet and I'll bet the opposite


  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I dont even know if it's cheap, when i forgot to print my ticket they asked me for 20 quids to print it, assholes.
    Yeah it's cheap until you realise they've tricked you into paying 3x more than stated, and that the cab ride into town at the other end will set you back more than the flight.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Did gollygordon buy crypto? Is he also the one who said tsla drop was obvious and would fall another 80%?

    Gordon please tell me your next big bet and I'll bet the opposite
    Sir! Wouldn't touch TSLA or most tech stocks with a barge pole, and good manners dictates I can't tell you my crypto portfolio returns...

  8. #78

    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    565

    Good education, if nothing, entertainment always guranteed from Petrick, often ROFL worthy and better than many stand-ups...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iisPX_xVMV8


  9. #79

    For anyone continuing to worry about USDT, USDC remains the most obvious high quality alternate... 1:1 backed by USD and US Treasuries. Custodians of reserves are BlackRock and BNYM.

    As of three days ago they also started reporting their daily issuance and redemption, which is an interesting data point to track for various reasons.

    Greater detail available in the link below.

    https://www.circle.com/blog/how-to-b...ency-and-trust



    Regarding USDT, the on-chain peg has been restored (within 1/10th of a cent) and Tether appear to have successfully redeemed circa 8bn USDT for USD in the last week, as evidenced by the market cap chart below.

    Name:  usdt MC.png
Views: 72
Size:  45.2 KB


  10. #80

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    15,088

    Also don't forget GUSD, PAXO and BUSD.

    Gollygordon likes this.

Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast