Like Tree11Likes

Invest in your brain-invest in happiness

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ahhhhh this on

https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation....the%20audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Philips:
    I would like to improve my wife. I would like her to re-become as young, skinny, horny, happy, and in general interested in what I say, as when we first met.
    She says the same about you
    Yass-Ine likes this.

I'm a stone and a half lighter than when I got married and 4 and a half stone lighter than me at my worst. This also partly explains my obsession with daily walking and not having a car. My body is in comparatively good shape, recent leg injury aside. The brain is beyond repair however.

A plug and play approach

In case my first answer doesn't get accepted (I added a link to my website involuntarily) here is another one without link
    addressing 4 areas: self-awareness and presence, anxiety and stress relief, sleep improvement and cognitive performance. The app is made of playlists, each one comes with many tracks. The tracks are a mix of beautiful music with frequencies and will train your brain to attain the states I mentioned before. The purpose is to make it easy to create shifts. Any person can feel great with just pressing a play button

Did you try to understand what brought those changes to your relationship? No approach will help if a person doesn't seek change. In my opinion, try to communicate with her (Your needs, hers) in an honest and open way. And listen carefully to what she will say with no judgement.

Thank you for sharing. The frequencies and modulations I am talking about are different from what you shared. What you shared is called a tone. Its a simple sound of certain frequency that will benefit you in some way. The benefits of these tones have unfortunately a very low influence on the brain despite the fact that the opposite is advertised. I use something different for better results and deeper transformations.

look at your answer "Improve me". Improvement comes from yourself, I only facilitate the change to a high extent. The effect of brain stimulation can lead you to astonishing changes. Yes, you can get younger (triggering the right brain areas). You can get stronger 9immune system can also be boosted by targeting the right bran areas). Skinnier, movement and a better diet (maybe?) will do the job.

Call me a cynic, but I'm not convinced your revolutionary new app is going to transform HK into the happiness place on earth - just a hunch ya know.

Am I missing something cosmic?

Yass-Ine likes this.

Transforming HK means transforming people in it. Hong Kong is a city, what makes it exist are the ones in it. Beyond a certain number of people reaching certain levels of awareness and fulfillment, shifts happen.
    Changing Hong Kong for a better place for its people means changing people's perception for a better one.