Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ndt

Link REIT diversification plans...

Link REIT diversification plans...

https://www.scmp.com/business/articl...apore-it-seeks

This is annoying, wish they would stick to Hong Kong and let me do the diversification

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:
    https://www.scmp.com/business/articl...apore-it-seeks

This is annoying, wish they would stick to Hong Kong and let me do the diversification
    We had whole long thread on this, as an investor consider yourself lucky LINK has been given ample time to diversify before real pressure put on them, its local properties are anyway overvalued (depending on individual view) and there really is no upside potential for rent increase since 2019.. If we go by how administration is sheltering those public housing dwellers lately, i wouldnt be surprised if some kind of whip or pressure comes down on LINK in coming year or two..
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:

Look at Li Ka-shing - used to invest on the mainland - now it all goes overseas - the brothers up north are not family.

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Look at Li Ka-shing - used to invest on the mainland - now it all goes overseas - the brothers up north are not family.
    Nice exit by Superman on Borett Rd...

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    or shld say, the old big brother used to be.. but now the one that took over isnt.. so better prepare an escape plan... which includes even moving out of hk obviously.