Like Tree147Likes

FTX and Biance

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    ;_;

What proof of reserves.. refuse to share or ok to share, there's no point at all, why are ppl even hung up on that pt. I don't understand how everyone just forgot overnight what crypto and blockchain was for.. the tech part of crypto was precisely for this, bcos it isn't govt backed currency, public end users get to verify this themselves...otherwise what's the point of that blockchain when public end user has no access to it ;_;

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coinb...xMSnIvvQUgw8JB
    Is this your obsession now you’ve moved on from British defined benefit pensions? Are you going to demonstrate the same complete lack of basic understanding here?

What obsession.. I'm posting a link? 😅

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Is this your obsession now you’ve moved on from British defined benefit pensions? Are you going to demonstrate the same complete lack of basic understanding here?
    Was this the guy who came on new to the forum freaking out about British pension funds wanting us all to write angry letters to MPs? Let's not go down that sorry trail again.

I freaked out bcos no one was freaking out. I stand by everything I said. There is enough write ups and views in public domain by now abt the UK pension funds so if ppl still think I was sprouting nonsense and pretending to sound like a guru just for.. I dunno...shitz n giggles when all I was trying to do was to try and get ppl to pay attn to it and send some emails to govt enquiry asking abt it so it doesn't get worse - then clearly the beef here is something else.

Dunno where you guys are getting the impression I'm obsessed and freaking out abt crypto. I think by post count on crypto, I've barely made a footprint - I posted a link abt Grayscale and Coinbase and made a remark abt investors getting distracted by paper proof of reserves and forgetting abt the blockchain. All the news out there is abt crypto crashing and burning.. or should I just not post them

Move on lah.. not worth taking the bait.

feels strangely similar to sparring w wu mao..😅

Not baited... Tho like what I said before, for the same reason why I thot it was that important to call attn to the UK fund issue, despite getting and still getting a very disproportionate amt of grief for essentially asking folks to spare a 2nd and 3rd look at what just happened to their pension fund - it's that same reason why I am clarifying this random jibe dropped casually like I'm the resident forum fanatic known for being clueless abt finance topics but still goes round trying to talk a gd game by conjuring up doomsday scenarios, just like that UK fund thing before where we all know you made a fool of urself and now you're trying it here in crypto again (a thread where everyone but 2 were expecting crash and burn in crypto just like my latest link but suddenly I'm the one freaking out abt it).

It would be rubbish of me to leave that statement hanging w/o clarifying in case ppl read it and assume what I pointed out abt UK was not valid - defeats the purpose of me trying to warn ppl abt it in the 1st place..

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    f
    It would be rubbish of me to leave that statement hanging w/o clarifying in case ppl read it and assume what I pointed out abt UK was not valid - defeats the purpose of me trying to warn ppl abt it in the 1st place..
    Your comments on it were utterly clueless and 100% wrong. You completely failed to understand the basic principles of the situation ....despite several people spending a lot of time patiently explaining it to you . Be a grown up and admit you made a big boo-boo.

To recap what actually happened - I had a point I wanted to make. It's not like I got in the way of your point, in fact I wasn't even arguing with you. You didn't have an actual point you wanted to make. You just hung around the whole time trying to argue that I don't know what I'm talking abt so it's bs. The info on the funds in public domain and the actual thread of this discussion and how it happened - ppl can read for themselves. You don't see me telling ppl at every chance that you have no basic knowledge of bla bla and bla. I don't actually understand the grudge or fixation you have on this at all.

Finally, UK pension fund to rescue 'FTX and Binance', not a bad idea after all..

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Finally, UK pension fund to rescue 'FTX and Binance', not a bad idea after all..
    Or at least spice up this discussion

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast