Australian Properties

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Look, this is your perseption of the world so therefore its your truth, it is not mine! Like making a decision that all teenagers are thoughtless (as an example) its not the truth, if all agents were just in it for the money there would be no agents at all. In the first six months to a year of Real Estate most agents starve it takes years to make a good living from the property industry and we work six days a week and take calls from waking to sleeping. Money is not a motivator it is a reward for work done well this concept applies to all industries from being a Doctor to a Cafe owner. I love what I do, I assist clients and enter into conversation with industry leaders, my industry is Global, fast, excieiting and rewarding. Now thats worth getting out of bed for.

Regards

e

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi1:
    if all agents were just in it for the money there would be no agents at all.
    Pity the're all not in it for the money then!!

In the first six months to a year of Real Estate most agents starve
    If only that was true in the literal sense!

I love what I do, I assist clients and enter into conversation with industry leaders, my industry is Global, fast, exciting and rewarding.
    So why do you need to consult a local forum, surely your "industry leader" friends would be a better source??

I have some very good contacts in the HK / AUS real estate scene, my uncle and aunty ( HK ) both own real estate agencies in Shatin & Victoria Peak, covering the East NT and South Side of HK Island.

Unless you can be rather specific of what you're offering Kiwi, ( That's a very Australian name, kiwi ) I am not going to refer you to anybody, not until I know, what you're about.

You'd want to have pretty good qualified references on top of all that, and I'd go so far to check your financial s , well before I considered referring you to family, in any business sense. If I don't trust you, why would I introduce you to my family ?

What is it exactly, that you do ?

Any links to read ?

Lastly, are you a licensed member of the RESI in AUS ?

I assume you're Elizabeth Jackson then?

Oh, a website link, you must be trustworthy then....

.... I'll take 10 of your best beachside properties!!!

You know what you asked for a profile I sent it, I have nothing to hide and to be quite frank if you met me then I would make an allowence for all of this negative judgement, however none of you have. I have milked the cows on a kibbutz and worked in an Orphange in India, I spent two years with IV drug users as a coach and now I am being judged harshly just because you all have a story about my industry. Real Estate is what I do, its not who I am. So keep it coming spill it out I am here for the long haul so who has something else to say!

I suspect another approach is needed, I am casting my net wider, I still need help so perhaps I need to direct my questions to those already in the industry Regards e