tax advisor/consultant

  1. #1

    Cool tax advisor/consultant

    I am german and will work in HK starting 01.01.2005. My contrct will be with a german company in Germay. So I´ll just operate in HK and travel a lot between Japan, Korea etc. Now I have a lot of questions regarding my taxation
    (do I have to open a Rep Office or not,
    do I just pay taxes for the days I am in HK or for the whole year,
    how much is it,
    do I have any advantages beeing contracted by a local company??)

    Can anybody help or recommend a good tax consultant to talk to?

    Last edited by DonLorenzo; 17-08-2004 at 04:16 PM.