Like Tree10Likes

Overcharged by CPA?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just to let you guys know, I have received offers from other CPA's for 15 ~ 50% of the price my current CPA charges me...

Still trying to find a good match. Does anyone know where to look for an affordable CPA / book keeper?

You can do weekly withdrawals if you want. Adjust your risk and do biweekly or monthly if you want.

No, every transaction does not need to be on the accounts presented to the auditor. You should be ready to present an explanation of the batches reported to the auditor. Ours is happy if we explain a depsot of XXX Dollars with a statement from the processor that equals the same amount.

I received a final price for the accounting and audit over few years. It's approximately 14% of total profit before taxes and 16% of net profit after taxes. Total profit after tax close to 2 million HKD.

How much % does accounting and audit take out of your yearly profit?

I've been a bit naive believing it would be easy to manage a HK company. I wasn't prepared for all the extra fees this registered agent throws at me every year, or the HK government or bank requiring one document after another, fee after another etc.
    I was told it would be "easy" to file for tax exemption.... what a joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2