Like Tree99Likes

2019 Tax Assessment Not Received

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Thanks I’m gonna be about 7.5k short with my tax reserve certificates for my 2nd instalment so I’ll use my CC

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    How do you pay using HSBC credit card.
    Well you can check out https://retailbank.hsbc.com.hk/promo...wards/en/home/ (despite the deadline passing)

Additionally here is what it looks for me within the HSBC HK app (you just enter your IRD Shroff Account number and select the HSBC credit card you want to use).

Furthermore, I believe other banks have paying tax promotions, and you can search around for those if you're so inclined.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by loganhair
    Well you can check out https://retailbank.hsbc.com.hk/promo...wards/en/home/ (despite the deadline passing)

Additionally here is what it looks for me within the HSBC HK app (you just enter your IRD Shroff Account number and select the HSBC credit card you want to use).

Furthermore, I believe other banks have paying tax promotions, and you can search around for those if you're so inclined.
    ic. HSBC up to their regular tricks again of this:

"Cardholders must conduct any eligible spending (excluding tax payments) of at least HKD5,000 with an eligible credit card during the promotional period to enjoy up to $500 RewardCash under the Exclusive Online Tax Payment Rewards. Eligible spending can be completed before or after online tax payment is made."

Anyway HSBC was offer this other promotion for some credit card holders, you will get 200$ per month as long as your tax payment is more than 10k HKD that month.. My guess is that the two offers will not co-exist.. if you use one you won't get the other..

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18