Like Tree106Likes

2019 Tax Assessment Not Received

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Isnt that the document to submit your 2020 return?
    No, just a statement of earnings for the tax year. The IRD one is green and comes to my home not the office.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flapster:
    My wife still hasn't received hers.
    Just received it electronically through eportal. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    No, just a statement of earnings for the tax year. The IRD one is green and comes to my home not the office.
    Yeah but this thread is about the previous year. People that got their tax docs from HR in April 2019, submitted their tax return around May - June 2019, but since then have never received a reply from tax office of how much to pay (usually should be paid in January and April 2020). So you are a year ahead of all the people complaining in this thread .

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Yeah but this thread is about the previous year. People that got their tax docs from HR in April 2019, submitted their tax return around May - June 2019, but since then have never received a reply from tax office of how much to pay (usually should be paid in January and April 2020). So you are a year ahead of all the people complaining in this thread .
    Still late for this year, usually received in late February. I've got my next payment this week. Maybe they're collecting from non-PRs first? Like to have it soon so I can just drop it off in person on my way to immigration.

Just received our 2019 Tax Assessment. The strange thing is that we're not asked to pay 2019/2020 provisional tax, which means our tax bill is super low. Did anyone else get the same?

I got my 2019 Tax Assessment on Dec 19 least year and the bulk (mosty provisional) was due Feb 10. I paid that but the last remaining part was due May 06 2020 according to the assessment, but i never got a E-Demand Notice about it like I usually do. Was there some news about provisional tax payments?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckFan:
    I got my 2019 Tax Assessment on Dec 19 least year and the bulk (mosty provisional) was due Feb 10. I paid that but the last remaining part was due May 06 2020 according to the assessment, but i never got a E-Demand Notice about it like I usually do. Was there some news about provisional tax payments?
    They have delayed the second payment by 4 months. If you search this thread there is a link the the announcement.
    ChuckFan likes this.

https://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/tax/extension.htm

Second installment may be paid up to 3 months​ later.
    pin and ChuckFan like this.