Like Tree25Likes

Best Credit Card for Paying Taxes

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by GotIt:
    For paying Tax - in AlipayHK there's promotion of AntBank PayLater - 0% fee for new users on 12-months installments, and 100 HKD coupon cashback if tax is over 30k hkd. All of it "while stocks last, limited number of promotions". Something seems fishy to me, anybody tried this? They suggest 1/3/6/12 month installments, but full t&c mention only zero fees for 12 months. Even not clear how to pay the tax with them as per T&C.
    Sounds like a lot of effort for $100
    newhkpr and GotIt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Sounds like a lot of effort for $100
    if you do a 12mth installment, the effective duration for the loan is 6mth, you earn deposit interest of 4.5% for 6mth.. then overall the deal is good..

Quote Originally Posted by GotIt:
    For paying Tax - in AlipayHK there's promotion of AntBank PayLater - 0% fee for new users on 12-months installments, and 100 HKD coupon cashback if tax is over 30k hkd. All of it "while stocks last, limited number of promotions". Something seems fishy to me, anybody tried this? They suggest 1/3/6/12 month installments, but full t&c mention only zero fees for 12 months. Even not clear how to pay the tax with them as per T&C.
    I went through the process but when it came to payment, the 6 and 12 month interest free options were no longer available, so I'm left with 1 or 3 months. That's why I'm looking at Citi
    GotIt likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5