Good but reasonable beauty parlour

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good but reasonable beauty parlour

Hi,

I'm a stay at home mum and new in HK. I need a few names and address' of good (but not too expensive) beauty parlours preferably near Pokfulam or central. I'm mainly looking for waxing and eyebrow threading and also some names good hairdressers will be much appreciated.

Please advise.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jasminT:
    Hi,

I'm a stay at home mum and new in HK. I need a few names and address' of good (but not too expensive) beauty parlours preferably near Pokfulam or central. I'm mainly looking for waxing and eyebrow threading and also some names good hairdressers will be much appreciated.

Please advise.
    Cheers
    For eyebrow threading and waxing, I will recommendan Indian girl named Reeta. She doesnt have a hi-fi parlour as such, but she can come to your home if you call her for both threading and waxing. And she is not at all expensive.

Cant help with hair-dresser, I am looking for one myself.

mina dev' wil, under the start of the escalator in cochrane street, is good & cheap. kenny seems to do alot of the western cuts.

Please PM me...

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    For eyebrow threading and waxing, I will recommendan Indian girl named Reeta. She doesnt have a hi-fi parlour as such, but she can come to your home if you call her for both threading and waxing. And she is not at all expensive.

Cant help with hair-dresser, I am looking for one myself.
    Hi, can you please PM me Reeta's number? Thanks very much!

Hi

Hi,
    I m new to Hongkong and need the details of a beauty parlour. Can anyone send me the details of any beauty parlour for waxing and eyebrows threading?

Also pls let me know the contact no of Reeta and where is she located.

Thanks!!!

Wanna get some waxing done too! Anybody knows any good place here on HK Island?

FREEDA's Central branch : 124 Caine Road Central - Tel 3580 0405

I get my eyebrows done there, and I just go with whoever is on shift and I am always embarrassed to ask what their names are since I always forget haha. But yeah I'm sure they do waxing too.
    They have a branch in TST also.

Deets as follows.

9/F, Flat E, 86-88 Nathan Road, Comfort building
    Tel : 35800447

Hope that helps. x

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa11:

hi....here is reena new add..,7/f winner building, No.37 D'Aguilar street centre.MTR D2 exit . phon no 28920839/63082313
    does reena give haircuts too?

I too recommend Reeta. She is too busy though so you will have to take appointment at least 2 days in advance.

There is another lady Rani her number is 96305525 who does home visits. Reeta is very busy most of the times I've called her.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast