Tattoos

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tattoos

Hey. Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, anyway, I want to get another tattoo. Can anybody recommend a good, reasonably priced tattooist? Thanks.

I assume you have already searched the multiple threads on this site on the subject which has been exhaustively covered and still not found your answer?

Why assume anything? I saw threads from 5 years ago then decided to heck with it and post a new thread. Have I done wrong? You sound tetchy. Do you get a kick out of responding needlessly to people's posts in such a manner?

theres few in tst, you may check them out nearby the Gi shopping mall

Tattoo Temple in Central. Not too expensive and they really do nice tats!

I agree with MikaHell - I went to Tattoo temple and was very pleased with the result. Definitely recommend them!

There's one in Wanchai, between Express Cub and Mes Ames Restaurant. At the back of Hong Kong Bank.

I would recommend you going to Star Crossed Tattoo. I searched all over google looking for that perfect shop, and I'm so glad I went to Star Crossed and not anywhere else. Very clean and professional, they were able to turn my ideas into reality.. I brought in a bunch of pictures as references, just a complete mess of photos! But they were able to chat with me and plan out exactly what works and what doesn't. I'm so happy with my back piece. You should go chat them up!! Really friendly awesome dudes :]

Question first tattoo

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo. Nothing too extravagant, just a text one. It seems as if places like Star Crossed do more picturesque inks from what I see on their websites... Any recommendations on where to go for more simple text tattoos?

Thanks a million!

Quote Originally Posted by ayeung:
    Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo. Nothing too extravagant, just a text one. It seems as if places like Star Crossed do more picturesque inks from what I see on their websites... Any recommendations on where to go for more simple text tattoos?

i just got my first done at Tattoo Temple with Jodic (she's Joey's apprentice...Joey has a 1.5 year waitlist!). Jodic was very friendly and did my Thai script beautifully...i also saw another script one she did for a friend of mine (in English) and it was gorgeous. she charges $1200/hour if that helps!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast