Bikini Wax - using hard wax and good hygiene?

Closed Thread

Bikini Wax - using hard wax and good hygiene?

Hi just moved here and have read the threads about waxing on here, but the type of wax used is not mentioned. I would like to find a place that does hard wax as opposed to strip wax. In this case, the wax is applied somewhat thickly and with no cloth or paper strips. The wax then hardens when it cools, thus allowing the easy removal by a therapist without the aid of cloths.

Suggestions please???

Last edited by Vixster; 06-02-2011 at 03:13 PM.

go to strip ministry of waxing in central its amazing! They use chocolate hard wax!

Yes, can recommend strip too. Plus they don't 'double dip'. $420 for a woman's brazilian.

Quote Originally Posted by burrcl:
    Yes, can recommend strip too. Plus they don't 'double dip'. $420 for a woman's brazilian.
    they do it at Nude in Central. Can recommend. I think it's around the same price.
    NudeWaxing

thanks all - I tried Nu Waxing but think I will go and try your reccomendations as well for a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by hong kong pearl:
    they do it at Nude in Central. Can recommend. I think it's around the same price.
    NudeWaxing
    do not recommend Nude at all due to reasons i stated in this forum some time last year...!

Nude Waxing is good. I always go there for Hollywood waxing, they are professional and quick! And also, it's only $390

also you could buy hard wax in yahoo auction. search "Depileve for brazilian wax". it cost around 360 for 400g with free delivery & wax applicator. very economical