GHD

My medium lenght hair is somewhat straight but with lots of fly away, i'm convinced that GHD is the best to straighten and curl. I want my hair with soft curl at the end.

Where did you buy it and what model? is the styler IV good enough?

Hi, Metallic,
    I used GHD a couple of time and it works really good with me, either straight or end curls... not much salon in hk is selling it.
    also you have to considerate that the price of the GHD is quite high which is because of its special coating etc.

PM me if you want the contact to buy it.

.. ps,, no need for style IV, the gold classic is good enough

GG

think abut it an go ghd official website for more info.

I remember Paul Gerrard in Central selling GHDs - check their website or give them a call.
    Posted via Mobile Device

It's probably too late but I saw them in Toni and Guy on Wyndham Street today. I remembered reading this thread but didn't realise it was so long ago. Oh well, might be useful info for someone else.

Try Hair products & Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetics, Fragrance & Accessories, Straighteners | HQHair.com - costs just over £100 including free shipping to HK. You won't find them for this price in HK and these are genuine.

In HK some of them may come via the grey market and fakes can get into that supply chain so buyer beware. You can go onto the GHD website and enter the serial code on your GHDs to check that they are the real deal.

Try Hair products & Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetics, Fragrance & Accessories, Straighteners | HQHair.com - costs just over £100 including free shipping to HK. You won't find them for this price in HK and these are genuine.

In HK some of them may come via the grey market and fakes can get into that supply chain so buyer beware. You can go onto the GHD website and enter the serial code on your GHDs to check that they are the real deal.