Like Tree4Likes

Ironing Problem

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    Drunkie made a valid point here about software version. Make sure you reboot your washing machine before you start washing your shirts.
    Good to know that people are reading the care instructions properly

I find that fabric softener helps with 100% cotton in drier climates. I am still overseas.

Scrap that though, for advice from people with real wrinkly shirt experience in Hong Kong!

If it's an iron issue - when I was in Singapore, I found a standing steam iron (the type they use in clothes stores, where the clothes are hung on a hanger and a steamer like a vacuum head moves over it) better than a standard iron. (However, it may just be that the iron I had was ineffective.) I will probably invest in one of those in Hong Kong. They can do suits too. Good for after travel. Unfortunately they're bulky to store.
    Last edited by Laksa Girl; 27-07-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie:
    I feel pity about you. even after reading so many posts, you were not able to understand that it means softner ad not software.

does it give a sadistic pleasure ?? I feel this kind of threads should be avoided.
    Lighten up Spunkie!!

As it happens I use Tefal 'iRon-Connect' to download usage statistics, this way I can check if the missus is slacking or telling fibs about how 'busy' she is!!
    Jong007 likes this.

Go for the wrinkled look.

maybe your maid needs ironing lessons? Rule number one - do not let cotton shirts get completely dry before you iron them. Don't tumble dry them AT ALL. Iron from damp or at the very least use a LOT of spray.