Like Tree4Likes

Eyelash extensions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Looking good Leah! Checked with KOS, bth glue and lashes are from Korea.

how much are the eyelash extensions at KOS? they look really good

Oooh! I am very interested! Are there any particular side effects with your own natural lashes? ): I mean.. not that it matters because my lashes are pathetic anyway.

Leah,

Your lashes are really nice! What did you ask for specifically? I think I want something like that! How much was it?

As long as eyelashes are done correctly and you don't pluck em out there should be no negative effect on your natural lashes. I was getting them done in the US for nearly 4 years and my lashes were healthier after it all than before. Applying/Removing mascara everyday is not healthy for your natural eyelashes.
    I also would like to know how much it cost Leah.

First timer price is HKD 200 at KOS, by appointment only though. They gonna close during CNY so make sure you call ahead!

It's been about 2 weeks that I have done the extensions, it seems that this is the best extensions that I have ever had because with my past experience with the Korea or even Japanese glue, half of my extensions will be fallen off after 2 weeks and I have to do a refill every 2-3 weeks. This time with the Novalash glue, there are only a few extensions fallen off during these 2 weeks. Cynthia said I will not need to have a touch up after 4 weeks coz I should have at least half of my extensions after 4 weeks. Right now, I am still having 90% of the extensions there, probably there's really a difference between the US glue and the asia glue.
    She charge $500 and I just told her that I want to have a natural look.

Hatoe and KOS are both good, but the Swedish horse hair lashes at Ekki Dae's in Yau Ma Tei (exit D, Jade Mansion) really look great and last longer.

if anyone goes to KOS, give us an update on how you like the lashes + pics pls (:

I'm actually in America right now. I'm planning out my to-do list when I study abroad in Hong Kong.

Does Cynthia have an email? I want to book an appointment via email before I go to HK! I'm very impatient. xD What's her shop called?

Last edited by jenuine; 17-01-2012 at 07:36 AM.

jenuine,

Her e-mail is : [email protected]
    She will do extensions in Wan Chai or TST now. When are you coming to HK?

MCDC,
    Yes, I heard that people say if you find a good stylist to do your extensions, your natural lashes will grow even more and longer than before.... I am really looking forward to my natural one to come out!!!

Not until the end of August, hahaha.... I plan things really, really ahead of time.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast