Like Tree4Likes

Eyelash extensions

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Yes... you are right, not for me. Especially her price told me everything.... I am sorry.... but I believed in "You pay what you get". But thanks for your information anyway!

Cool considering my first eyelash extension

wow, I'm considering doing my first eyelash extension and just wonder where to go and which style should have. It seems to be so many choices mentioned in this forum... need to take some time to study!

Hi I am Qantas Airline crew and frequently fly to HK and stay in Fortress Hill. Would love to have Amy Yuen's contact info. Can I email her for an apt or just SMS. Does she speak english?
    Thanks
    Carol

Hi how do I get Amy's contact info to make a booking????

I have been lurking on these forums silently until now. I tried Hatoe Manicure Beauty Centre based on all the reviews here and on other forums.

The building that it is located in is pretty shady. The studio moved to 17/F for renovations so at first I thought it was all a practical joke when I couldn't find it. You really have no privacy (it's just a line of open beds) and it operates like a production line, but in terms of the lashes I was really happy with the results. My beautician was Jojo.

Last edited by GeoSteve; 01-12-2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: removing links back to blog

Red face

Hi, I have studied the post and this is my first time to do the eyelash extension. Could anyone tell me the contact of Amy Yuen, coz I would also like to do the eyelash extension, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qantascarol:
    Hi how do I get Amy's contact info to make a booking????

Amy I never got a reply from this post. But I highly recommend Hatoe Lashes. Sorry I am not home at the moment so cant give you the number. There is an Amy there but not sure if its the same one. I dont speak Catonese or Mandarin but there are always a few non Chinese there when I have been. I have never had an problem at all. Highly recommend. I always drop in so never get the same technician.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by qantascarol:
    Amy I never got a reply from this post. But I highly recommend Hatoe Lashes. Sorry I am not home at the moment so cant give you the number. There is an Amy there but not sure if its the same one. I dont speak Catonese or Mandarin but there are always a few non Chinese there when I have been. I have never had an problem at all. Highly recommend. I always drop in so never get the same technician.
    Hi, I will try that, thanks for your info

Finally i have gone to KOS in Sheung Wan for my eyelashes extension. Winnie really do a great job!! I have done for a week but no lashes falling. Highly recommend!!
    There is also organic facial and it's now on promotion, half price only. The total amount is for charity purpose. I really appreciate what she has done, not only for business but also to benefit to the whole community.

I did once at MongKok and Sheung Wan, the one in Sheung Wan is far better. It costed $380, $330 if you go with your frd~

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9