Like Tree6Likes

Where to buy Nose huggies? (They make your nose smaller...)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oh dear...

I guess you can probably find them in the same sort of shops/websites that sells height increasing supplements, p enis pumps, pheromones and a whole bunch of other shit for those who suffer from body image issues

Ahahah, wow so many responses. Thanks.

I think it's technically possible, it'd probably work on a bigger nose and there are some convincing results on youtube. >is naive<

Only trying to maintain my nose shape post-face-surgery (which is health related, not aesthetic)... quite a few people like me had opted for nose surgery and I thought a nose peg would be less... invasive. LOL. Wishful thinking perhaps

don't listen to the naysayers who have never tried it!

They told the same thing to the Wright Brothers that you can never build something heavier then air that can fly.

I only hope you don't end up paying through the nose for it.. (someone had to say it...)

Fiona in HKG likes this.

If you want a more narrower nose, one of the most popular corrections here are nose injections to fix the bridge. 10mins and you have a nicer nose. Why wear a peg all your life and just hope it will work? I think wives tale.

Reminds me of this clip (Approx 50secs in):

Alan Partridge is Hypnotised! - YouTube