Like Tree6Likes

Where to buy Nose huggies? (They make your nose smaller...)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to buy Nose huggies? (They make your nose smaller...)

I've been looking around everywhere for nose-huggies / nose magic / nose right... they're just this clamps you can put onto your nose and it 'makes it smaller' over time, or narrower.

I'm having a non-elective surgery on my face and I heard it usually makes the nose even wider/flatter sucks for me. I was hoping to find a nose-clamp in Hong kong just to give it a shot....

no luck yet... anyone seen these in the shops anywhere? Apparently it's supposed to be a popular asian thing.

Seriously???!

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Cartilage cannot be reshaped like that; its just a scam. Save your time and money.

Also, there's the minor point of not being able to breathe.

From what I can see, they look like clothes pegs with a bit of padding - shouldn't be too hard to DIY.

Must be an Asian thing. In Australia, we call them "pegs" and we use them for hanging clothes out to dry, not reshaping noses.

Oh dear, this could go horribly (and painfully!) wrong....!

aha! I am not surprised such a thing exists, there are lots of face/arm/body massagers in beauty shops that are meant to miraculously slim your face/arm/body from just doing a simple motion every day so I guess same idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenpoet:
    I've been looking around everywhere for nose-huggies / nose magic / nose right... they're just this clamps you can put onto your nose and it 'makes it smaller' over time, or narrower.

I'm having a non-elective surgery on my face and I heard it usually makes the nose even wider/flatter sucks for me. I was hoping to find a nose-clamp in Hong kong just to give it a shot....

no luck yet... anyone seen these in the shops anywhere? Apparently it's supposed to be a popular asian thing.
    its only $15.95 with worldwide shipping with 45-day money back guarantee! nose questions asked!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuMaiTaiTai:
    aha! I am not surprised such a thing exists, there are lots of face/arm/body massagers in beauty shops that are meant to miraculously slim your face/arm/body from just doing a simple motion every day so I guess same idea.
    With arm & body there is a chance for success. If there is muscle there, moving around will bulk and/or tighten the muscle. If there is fat there, then it can be shaped by exercise.

Cartilage cant be changed by such exercise and repetition. Sorry, cant shrink nor change ears either :-)

Firstly, they don't work. Secondly, eBay. Pretty sure someone I now sells them, sourced from Japan or Korea.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast