Hair salon?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hair salon?

Both my brother and I really need to cut our hair - it's getting too long for the summer time. The problem is, we've always had our hair cut by our parents, whom we now don't trust after some... mishaps. ;(

Can anybody recommend some hair salons or hairdressers for first timers?

Also, since both of us have no idea what looks good on us and what doesn't, preferably hair salons/hairdressers that can do consultations, and that aren't too expensive.

Oh, and of course, that can speak English.

Thank you!

PS: We're both students under the age of 17. Are there discounts? I know some hair salons have discounts for that.

Last edited by Riayain; 04-08-2011 at 01:45 AM.

You can try Salon Esprit. They do to discounts for students.

SalonEsprit - ch

I don't think you will many reasonable priced hairdressers ( let say under HK$150) who has any stylish flair

Salon Esprit is $200 with a Jr Stylist

You can try japan CEO. I don't know if their English is that great but when I went there was a whole bunch of students getting a cut. Quite stylish too

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    You can try Salon Esprit. They do to discounts for students.

SalonEsprit - ch
    Thanks, will take a look and see.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    I don't think you will many reasonable priced hairdressers ( let say under HK$150) who has any stylish flair
    Maybe not, but we're not looking for anything stylish, just something that fits us and that we can wear every day. Casual, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lingc:
    You can try japan CEO. I don't know if their English is that great but when I went there was a whole bunch of students getting a cut. Quite stylish too
    Could you give me their website? For some reason, I can't find Japan CEO on Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Riayain:
    Thanks, will take a look and see.

Maybe not, but we're not looking for anything stylish, just something that fits us and that we can wear every day. Casual, I guess.

Could you give me their website? For some reason, I can't find Japan CEO on Google.
    but you don't look like dwanye dibley either or as if you had a harp lionel blair cut either

Dwayne Dibley (red dwarf) | Facebook

‪Harp Lager ad - Lionel Blair cut‬‏ - YouTube

If you're not that fussed, QB House. I saw women using them in Singapore

HOME | QB House

QB house is great if you know what style you want. And they do simple cuts. My son has had 1 funky cut from there from a young stylist with crazy hair.

Yes, if you have long hair and want a simple trim I think it would also be ideal.
    I take Mini-S for a clipper-cut as it takes less than 10 minutes - if I do it myself he wriggles, screams & it takes half an hour or more

Last edited by Satay Sue; 04-08-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast