Like Tree11Likes

Four Seasons Hotel Spa

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Four Seasons Hotel Spa

Ladies and Gents,

I just had to share my all time favorite spa: Four Seasons in Central. If you are looking for an amazing facial, please ask for IRIS. She does AMAZING work and she really knows a lot about the skin. Her facial massages are awesome too. I have bad skin and I have gone to several places in the past, but just once to Four Seasons Spa, my face is GLOWING and actually looks good for the first time in my life...thanks to her professionalism and experience. Her English is proficient.

dear giant likes this.

?How much?

dear giant likes this.

All their prices are online; I just looked and they made my eyes water :-)
    Nothing under $1000 per hour and I doubt any happy endings would be included :-(

Ramdom likes this.

Nothing is under $1000, but keep in mind that you get to use their AMAZING 3000 feet facility which is the vitality lounge. You can go in there hours in advance before your treatment. Go into the steam room, use the sauna, go in their spacious jacuzzi, enjoy TV, or drink herbal teas. You can also use the facility after your treatment.

As I mentioned earlier my skin was not great at all. Iris gave me great tips just for my skintype and I'm already starting to see changes. Her facial massage will give you better circulation hence better complexion overall. I am confident that she can make your skin better.

I cant decide if this reminds me of PT Barnum or Thomas Tusser;
    no matter I think I prefer to take my orange coloured bills over the border where they go a lot furhter, for far more hours and if I choose to have much happier endings.

If I happen to have several oranage bills, I can do a weekend getway in Bangkok where one can have copious quantities of relaxation.

As nice as 4Seasons may be, I cant ever fathom an instance where I would want to spend that kind of money on a "treatment", but to each their own and all that...

The more mention of happy endings the less inclined I am to get a massage since I go for straight-up massages and the idea of handjob calloused paws touching my body is outright gross.

Typically in Chinese massage places, there are professional masseurs and then there are the professionals. They are usually clearly indicated by their dress code; you get the pick your choice of treatments and level&type of professionalism.

I think I know where Mixedgirl is coming from. Women spend their money on getting their skin beautiful so that men would compliment them and spend money on them...

Hi Neco goes Eco! I love how you made such an assumption. It's funny now people love assuming that I am a gold digger or I must be leeching off a man because I spend money on things like spas fashion occasionally. I showed this post to my friends and family and we all started laughing together! I'm actually not a tai tai (I am single and not looking for a man) nor a gold digger. I used to work as a starving dishwasher in a high end restaurant. I often went without food during college because I was saving up my money. Without food I still had to work hard. I studied by myself while all my friends went to school because I was at home taking care of my sick relatives.

Why did you get banned before?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast