Like Tree30Likes

Massage from a man?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

emx, which ones do you mean? Are you saying sample the treatments beforehand?

Woman who gets a fair amount of massages here and here's my view - strongly prefer to have a woman masseuse. If you are talking about remedial or sports massage in a physio/ clinic setting am less particular, but for a stripped down oil and relaxation type massage, not comfortable with a man. Just my opinion.

Even with the correct robing technique?

I would never go to a male masseuse - I'm just not comfortable with it. I also only see female doctors for OB/GYN issues.

Maybe it is a problem as there could be a sexual undertone associated with it. However, in the UK it didn't seem to bother most women. some in fact, preferred a mans touch.

This thread has provided great imagery of girl on girl oil massages. Thanks all

luckycat and shenwen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by simoness:
    Maybe it is a problem as there could be a sexual undertone associated with it. However, in the UK it didn't seem to bother most women. some in fact, preferred a mans touch.
    Cos UK ladies are horny

Seriously though most (not all) ladies prefer a massage by another women. I've just asked around out of curiosity and in fact it was 100% in my office (8 ladies: 4 locals, 2 Chinese, 1 french and 1 american)

I'd prefer a female masseuse, sorry. I do wish you luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by dctoki:
    I would never go to a male masseuse
    Well this is self-evidently true since if they were male they'd be a masseur!

I'm waiting for Chateao to contribute his opinion on the matter...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast