Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yani78

Printing Custom T Shirts

Closed Thread

Printing Custom T Shirts

there was an old thread on the topic, but no conclusive info was provided (eg store location, phone number, cost..)

i'm wondering if anyone has some updated info on where to get custom t shirts printed, especially at short notice

EDIT: preferably at reasonable cost

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolicited:
    there was an old thread on the topic, but no conclusive info was provided (eg store location, phone number, cost..)

i'm wondering if anyone has some updated info on where to get custom t shirts printed, especially at short notice

EDIT: preferably at reasonable cost
    You may try BRANDHK Add:9D Central Mansion,270-276 Queen's Rd East,Sheung Wan # 2541 7918 with Tony.

Good luck
    Sugar_Coated likes this.

I had a few done at R&W fashion at Argyle Centre. I paid HKD 143 each, that includes a Gildan shirt (which I like, it's nice and "solid" unlike other shirts I found at H&M for example), a 30x30 cm logo at the back and a 10x10 cm logo at the front. They have two kinds of printing method, I chose the kind that prints the logo on the shirt directly. Supposedly it is more durable than the other type but it still wears out a bit (though I do wash the shirts very often). There is sorts of a mark on the shirt though, probably from the printing sheet. I think you can get your shirt after 3 working days after paying, not sure if that has changed.

A guy who used to handle my garment orders have just started out on his own custom printing garments,
    He helped me print some polo shirts for a client in the UK and charged me $130 but I asked for at least 160GSM so if you are on a budget you can lower.
    He is just setting up his website so if you want to give him a ring I can PM you his number.

Try wwe.Winplehk.com

Last edited by East_coast; 16-07-2012 at 12:40 AM.