Going blonde

Closed Thread

Going blonde

Hi there,

I've just moved to HK from London, and am looking to bleach my hair. I have very shot hair (pixie crop) and up until abot 6 months ago it was peroxide blonde so i'd like to go back to that. Can anyone recommend a (not too expensive) salon that does good colouring?

And anyone that knows of a good stylist to cut short hair would be good too!

thanks!
    Kate

Ivy at the Upper Room salon in Causeway Bay looks after a lot of blonde clients.

Hey hope they dont get the blonde wrong as you know chinese people dont often have their hair blonde. If in doubt get a bottle a purple rinse to hand will clam the colour makes it whiter and brighter blonde if u know what I mean?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by salwal:
    Hey hope they dont get the blonde wrong as you know chinese people dont often have their hair blonde. If in doubt get a bottle a purple rinse to hand will clam the colour makes it whiter and brighter blonde if u know what I mean?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Nassaugirl said they already look after a lot of blonde clients. I have also heard good things about Ivy. Pauline at The Firm (Shelley Street) is also an excellent colourist.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Nassaugirl said they already look after a lot of blonde clients. I have also heard good things about Ivy. Pauline at The Firm (Shelley Street) is also an excellent colourist.
    Sorry my bad. Nassaugirl did say she is good.

Woohoo to Hong Kong