Removable collar stays

Removable collar stays

Does anybody here know if shirting accessories such as collar stays are available for sale either as a pair or a pack of, say, 50 even?

I have a nice shirt which goes just as well with slacks and khakis as it does with cargo shorts. It came with a pair of removable collar stays for either look and, as one might imagine would inevitably happen, I have misplaced one of the pair.

You might want to walk by the tailor shops in shopping centres or street and see if they sell them. I got 2 sets of stays for my husband from Thomas Pink.

Hi,

Thanks, I'll check them out. Also just found this thread on the same topic (came up on a google search, but not when I used the forum search function, or it might have, but among a host of unrelated topics so I didn't bother sifting through all of them).

I may also visit my tailor whom I haven't bought anything from since March last year. Wonder if he will recognise me.

I could probably give you a few of the simple plastic ones if that's what you want. I don't have any shirts which need them any more and I'm sure I have some hidden away in a draw.

Brooks Brothers sells 'em in the 'States. Would think they would in their HK store as well.

or even in a drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    I could probably give you a few of the simple plastic ones if that's what you want. I don't have any shirts which need them any more and I'm sure I have some hidden away in a draw.
    That would be very kind. Mine is a simple plastic pair too, about 6 - 6.2cm in length.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Brooks Brothers sells 'em in the 'States. Would think they would in their HK store as well.
    Good to know they're out there. Thanks!