Buying Polo ralph tshirts (for kids)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying Polo ralph tshirts (for kids)

Hi All,

Please can you let me know where can I buy fake/copied Polo Ralph Tshirts for kids aged 8-13?
    I could try out those street markets but dont know where to start and also if you know of a place that sells a good variety, please let me know.

I do understand I could buy the originals but they are too expensive and the kids will just wear it 3-4 times (they just want the horse on it )

Thanks for your help!

Tung Chung Outlet had the originals for like 80% off last week. I made the mistake of walking in there, nearly got crushed to death in a stampede of mainlanders.

i live in tung chung, there are very few of these actually 80% off and certainly not any sizes for kids
    even if I buy 5 or more, each one will cost around 300-350hk$
    which is a bit too expensive

Stanley market had some in kids sizes before Xmas.

thanks SS,

do you think they will have these now too? shall I check. Stanley is a 2 hours travel from where I live so wanted to check before I go.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    thanks SS,

do you think they will have these now too? shall I check. Stanley is a 2 hours travel from where I live so wanted to check before I go.
    Thanks again
    Sorry no idea. They had loads but that was a month ago.

I saw a few in Prince Edward street market and bought one in Causeway Bay street market near Times Square. I'm not sure if you can find it now because most of the stalls are selling winter and chinese new year clothes.

Temple Street Night Market?

if you go to the street markets, start here at Fa Yuen Street (Prince Edward MTR Exit B2)
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=205+Fa...+Kong&t=m&z=17

I've also seen it in Stanley Mkt with the labels cut. The ones with the supersized horse, and #3 on the arm. I've also seen in some of the street carts that are there on weeknights around the Hyson Place streets. But I cannot assure you they will be there when you are there. Since you live so far away, I don't want you to make a trip for nothing. Maybe if you let people know where is close for you, then they can raise the alarm when they see it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast