Eyebrow Waxing

Closed Thread

Eyebrow Waxing

Hi guys,

Im looking for a place that does top quality eyebrow waxing. I am originally from Brisbane and used to frequent BrowBar. Does anyone know of a similar place? I have had many bad experiences getting dodgy brows done so I am super careful about where I go. If anyone can recommend a place please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!

G.

Go to Brauhaus on Lyndhurst Terrace (a few doors along from Pizza Express). They're excellent (although not cheap). If you want a weekend appt, you usually need to book over a week in advance (which I find a pain in the neck) but it's worth it. Don't bother emailing them (they won't respond), you need to ring or drop in to make an appt. They're top quality. I was very apprehensive the first time I went but they really know their stuff and I have complete trust in them. They also have branches in New York, London, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Go to Brauhaus on Lyndhurst Terrace (a few doors along from Pizza Express). They're excellent (although not cheap). If you want a weekend appt, you usually need to book over a week in advance (which I find a pain in the neck) but it's worth it. Don't bother emailing them (they won't respond), you need to ring or drop in to make an appt. They're top quality. I was very apprehensive the first time I went but they really know their stuff and I have complete trust in them. They also have branches in New York, London, etc.
    Oops, sorry, got a bit too German lol. I meant Browhaus. Tel: 28450886

+1 for Browhaus. Strip, who are in same premises, also do a good job and you can usually get an appointment within z couple of days (except at peak pre-holiday time)

Edit: auto-correct made it Brau!!

I go to Indulgence in Prosperity Tower, Queens Rd central. The girls there do an excellent job waxing and no ' stunned mullet' looks, either. I used to go to Strip but got fed up with being constantly pushed to buy their ' packages'.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    I go to Indulgence in Prosperity Tower, Queens Rd central. The girls there do an excellent job waxing and no ' stunned mullet' looks, either. I used to go to Strip but got fed up with being constantly pushed to buy their ' packages'.
    Ah, I did buy one at Strip cos I went so regularly. Was worth it!

thanks girls!!