Like Tree11Likes

Where can I buy a Onesie?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Coated:
    Hello! Does anyone know where I can buy an affordable onesie (below 500) for like Winnie the pooh characters, etc. I'm around 5'1, and I want to know if there's any onesies like that I can wear. It'll be appreciated if I can get in in Mong Kok or somewhere near that area. Thanks!
    I thought we'd just had Easter, not Halloween.

Try mail order UK, e.g Littlewoods. They're the rage over that side of the pond at the moment.

Alternatively, duck in to the Hawkers Bazaar on Yen Chow St, Sham Shui Po, buy the flannel cheap and have it made up by a seamstress.

Last thing you want in summer is this one piece suit.

Also, more importantly, sex will be more difficult and most like ruin the moment

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Last thing you want in summer is this one piece suit.

Also, more importantly, sex will be more difficult and most like ruin the moment
    pulling a bird who wear a oneise or entire house full of hello kitty stuff including knickers is probably wrong

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    that's what i thought.... but with winnie the pooh?
    Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    Surely you've been in HK long enough now not to be surprised by that?
    Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    Please don't...
    Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    I thought we'd just had Easter, not Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Last thing you want in summer is this one piece suit. Also, more importantly, sex will be more difficult and most like ruin the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    pulling a bird who wear a oneise or entire house full of hello kitty stuff including knickers is probably wrong
    Guys.... I'm sorry, but you are being quite rude. Don't assume things before knowing the whole story please...Obviously it's for an adult. I don't wear this to public, but I need it for my last day of high school dress up day. I need to go as a cartoon character, and my friends are planning to do the entire cast of Winnie the Pooh... I'm not wearing this for fashion or to look good, I want to buy it for dress up day.... it's a school tradition to wear costumes of a particular theme for our last week of high school... So please just answer what I'm asking for if you know it.
    Last edited by Sugar_Coated; 06-04-2013 at 11:00 PM.
    INXS likes this.

last day of high school dress up day. I need to go as a cartoon character, it's a school tradition to wear costumes of a particular theme for our last week of high school
    well if you had given this info then u would have gotten a good answer
    carang, Cwbguy and elle like this.

Guys.... I'm sorry, but you are being quite rude. Don't assume things before knowing the whole story please...Obviously it's for an adult. I don't wear this to public, but I need it for my last day of high school dress up day. I need to go as a cartoon character, and my friends are planning to do the entire cast of Winnie the Pooh... I'm not wearing this for fashion or to look good, I want to buy it for dress up day.... it's a school tradition to wear costumes of a particular theme for our last week of high school... So please just answer what I'm asking for if you know it.
    no one is being rude.... it's a very strange request... now that there is a back story, it doesn't seem quite so strange.

i don't think you will find an adult onesie. you will likely have to have one made. best bet? sham shui po. they will likely have the right type of material and if you have a photo of what you want, they may be able to pull off making one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    no one is being rude.... it's a very strange request... now that there is a back story, it doesn't seem quite so strange.

i don't think you will find an adult onesie. you will likely have to have one made. best bet? sham shui po. they will likely have the right type of material and if you have a photo of what you want, they may be able to pull off making one for you.
    Well some people were being rude, because some of the comments weren't really necessary, especially the sex one. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Sugar_Coated; 06-04-2013 at 11:49 PM.

TBH, i thought it was some crazy sexual thing, too.... like the people that enjoy behaving/dressing up like a baby.... such exists and well, with the request you made, with no back story... well.....

Claire ex-ax likes this.

http://www.bossini.com/winniethepooh...t_featured.php

not usre if there is a onesie cosidering it's almost summer, but bossini has a winnie the pooh collection anyway

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    well if you had given this info then u would have gotten a good answer
    Ah true, but it doesn't really matter what the info was to be honest. It shouldn't effect their ability to provide me a good answer. >.< Plus if you're assuming all those things, wouldn't you rather just answer the question than make those 'this is weird' comments? :/ (Haii, guess I just think differently)