facial salon

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity99:
    anyone can comment on the local beauty salons located at the end of caine road towards bonham street? are they any good? thanks
    The small one next to the dvd shop is really not good. I went for a facial there one time and the girl left me in the dark room alone for 10mins with my hands in mitts. I had mask going inside of my ear. When i told her when she finally returned she said no problem, it will just go. I tried to get it out myself, and after a few weeks forgot about it. Then, i started to get REALLY terrible ear pain. I went to a dr who then had to refer me to a special ear doctor who showed me the inside of my ear on a camera and said that their was product in there. Removing it was very very painful and cost me a lot of money. I had bought a package with them, so when i went back and told them this, and that i wanted my money back. I even had my dr write a letter. The older lady wouldn't listen, when i asked if i could transfer it to a friend to be used for other things like mani , pedi, again she said no. So they've got over $1000 of my money. So all in all that facial plus my dr bill was around $4000. Not impressed AT ALL. Just a word of warning. Always always ask to see some sort of certificate before you go into the room, they should be qualified. My girl was clearly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheukcheuk:
    The small one next to the dvd shop is really not good. I went for a facial there one time and the girl left me in the dark room alone for 10mins with my hands in mitts. I had mask going inside of my ear. When i told her when she finally returned she said no problem, it will just go. I tried to get it out myself, and after a few weeks forgot about it. Then, i started to get REALLY terrible ear pain. I went to a dr who then had to refer me to a special ear doctor who showed me the inside of my ear on a camera and said that their was product in there. Removing it was very very painful and cost me a lot of money. I had bought a package with them, so when i went back and told them this, and that i wanted my money back. I even had my dr write a letter. The older lady wouldn't listen, when i asked if i could transfer it to a friend to be used for other things like mani , pedi, again she said no. So they've got over $1000 of my money. So all in all that facial plus my dr bill was around $4000. Not impressed AT ALL. Just a word of warning. Always always ask to see some sort of certificate before you go into the room, they should be qualified. My girl was clearly not.
    Your case has a good stand, you should go and tell them you will lodge your case to the consumer council as you got medical evidence, if they are stubborn and refuse to refund you ( at least your package price) , just lodge the case. claiming medical expenses would be a lot harder.